What are the Main Drivers for a Successful Approach?
The area of digital identity and its verification has become critically important to best serving customers across verticals, including government, banking & finance, and mobile network operators, as the impact of the pandemic and longstanding trends towards digitisation flourish.
Join Juniper Research and Thales on the 1st July at 17:00 CET for a webinar, which will explore the adoption of digital identity verification, the need to orchestrate, and the most effective digital identity verification strategies to pursue in the face of changing requirements.
The session will feature a summary of Juniper Research’s findings in this market, insight into Thales’ solutions, and a wide-ranging roundtable discussion on the topic.
Two key experts that will explore the digital identity verification topic will be:
- Fabrice Bourdeix, Thales, Senior Vice President Strategy, M&A & Product Policy, Digital Identity & Security Business Unit
- Nick Maynard, Juniper Research, Lead Analyst, Fintech, Identity & Payments
Date: Thursday, 1st July 2021, 16:00 BST / 17:00 CET / 11:00 EST
- Welcome & Introduction
- Digital Identity Adoption Drivers
- Effective Digital Identity Strategies
- Segment-specific Identity Verification
Estimated duration: 1hr
For registration, visit at: https://juniperresearch.clickmeeting.com/driving-successful-digital-identity-strategies/register