Internet of Things will form a key component that will enable the 4th industrial revolution. This online training course aims to introduce participants to Internet of Things ecosystem and its key components including acquisition (Sensors & Actuators, Embedded Systems, Gateways), network (Device Connectivity), IoT platform (Analytics, Dashboards & Tools, Services), and business (IoT Applications and Services, IoT Verticals, Marketplaces).
The training will take into account policies and regulations related to Internet of Things and the security aspects. It will specifically focus on some IoT verticals and cover the elements described above for them.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
• understand the concept of IoT ecosystem;
• familiarise with the key players of IoT ecosystem includes acquisition, network, IoT platform and business and their components;
• understand IoT policies and regulations and their considerations;
• familiarise with security consideration of Internet of Things in IoT ecosystem; and
• present IoT ecosystem for some IoT verticals as use case and describe the elements described above for them.
Organizations, Industries, ICT Experts, Policy makers, Regulators, Service & Solution Providers and Academia involved in Internet of Things
Experts from the IoT Academy and other invited experts
EVENT DATE: 2-13 November 2020
EVENT ORGANIZER: ITU and IOT Academy
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 30 Oct 2020
FEE: 100 USD
COURSE CODE: 20OI24887ASP-E
For more information: